[onionmx] Meeting?

doobry doobry at systemli.org
Mon Apr 9 22:12:36 CEST 2018

Am 09.04.2018 um 20:30 schrieb micah via onionmx:
> micah <micah at riseup.net> writes:
>
>> ng <ng at immerda.ch> writes:
>>
>>> Hi all,

>>> As one should see in the headers, the mailman installation got updated.
>>> Although the used version back then already had patches regarding DMARC
>>> backported. Anyway for now latest upstream (in the 2 release cycle) was
>>> installed and will be tracked.
>>>
>>> Can we verify whether this mitigated the problem for now?
>>
>> Thanks for that. Your message came through as whitelisted on my side. I
>> need to check what happens with this message, because it is sent from
>> @riseup.net.
>
> It still got caught, but lets try another.

Yeah, this time with enforced DMARC mitigation, even for sender domains
without DMARC policy (or with DMARC policy=none), right? ;)

In other words, mailinglists that want to deliver mail from riseup
addresses will have to set privacy/sender/dmarc_none_moderation_action
to 'yes' (which is *not* the default, IMHO for a good reason), right?

I still think that you should disable the whole RISEUP_SPF_TRUE check
alltogether for mails with sender host == localhost. But that's just my
opinion :)

Cheers
doobry